End of August finished with us completing the styrofoam on the floor.
Sept 5th we got the plywood cut around the ribs and wheelwells with a jig saw, then adhered with FL300 I think. A bit of sprayfoam to level it out and we’re in business.
Bought a Maxxair 6200k fan, so that’ll be upcoming. But also headed to Holland next week, so that’ll delay that until mid-September
We also need to get running on the roof for the Solar Panels and get the wiring in and through the roof rails before we finish paneling the walls and roof. Not sure what we’re doing for the spray foam in the ribs of the van, as it’s a really big volume. Looking at hiring a guy.